May (Q3) 2022

That's not how becoming an uncle works. My friend is 28 years older than his little brother. So, his kids could be older than his brother, making him still, an uncle.

The last of the story I'd call BS on is, he said his facrep uncle, then ended with it being his own.
Two different uncles. They were friends in college at South Bend Community Trade College.

Sorry I meant he’s my daddy

rakrCN7_d.webp
nephew delete this

Word on the street is that they are looking at some members that would be released but since PAC contributions were low or non-existent.

You are being removed from the list.

This is good news for all of us who have PAC donations!

screw the PLEBs

Wait a minute! Wait! They must've meant 12:00 AT NIGHT! Why would they release the list at noon when we're all awake??

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

C’mon guys. Most facilities lists are ranked by the Facrep. They take the lowest seniority guys and rank them first. If you haven’t figured that out by now, you’ve had your head in the sand. SMH. for example- PCT picked up 2 HEF guys last NCEPT. I got picked up 3 years ago by my current facility because of my seniority date.

What is the logic behind rankings? How the hell does a center manager rank some from a level 5 tower higher than another center controller?
that person will take at least 4x longer to check out, therefore keeping staffing at a more depressed level for longer, thereby potentially delaying any future NCEPT releases, and keeping the OT list robust so the controllers get ground down and burned out. It’s really just an end around NATCA and a way for the sadistic manager to screw over his workforce in a silent manner

Back
Top Bottom