May (Q3) 2022

NCEPT Public

Ksn is down, maybe for maintenance/updating selections list?

Oh My God Omg GIF

Just heard from my facrep who’s uncle is the NCEPT selection guy. They delayed it because they realized they couldn’t actually release anyone. They forgot to announce the new COVID-criteria-based-gating-release-dynamic, so no selections this time. Trust me guys, my uncle is Pete Boutigé.

Who's betting it'll be released tomorrow? Kinda like how they didn't release it that one Friday and waited until Monday, a few NCEPTs back or whatever?

Who's betting it'll be released tomorrow? Kinda like how they didn't release it that one Friday and waited until Monday, a few NCEPTs back or whatever?
That was normal tho. Because selections were on Friday, it got released on Monday. They usually release them the business day following selections…

How do you know how many will get picked up looking at the ranking list?

Just heard from my facrep who’s uncle is the NCEPT selection guy. They delayed it because they realized they couldn’t actually release anyone. They forgot to announce the new COVID-criteria-based-gating-release-dynamic, so no selections this time. Trust me guys, my uncle is Pete Boutigé.
Pete is not old enough to be an uncle yet.

Pete is not old enough to be an uncle yet.
That's not how becoming an uncle works. My friend is 28 years older than his little brother. So, his kids could be older than his brother, making him still, an uncle.

The last of the story I'd call BS on is, he said his facrep uncle, then ended with it being his own.

Back
Top Bottom