May (Q3) 2023

Last question. How do I get my performance appraisal? Is there any way to get it without going through management?

Last question. How do I get my performance appraisal? Is there any way to get it without going through management?
I think it's pmas.faa.gov but I could be wrong. I know you can get there by logging in to elms.faa.gov and then in the top left there's a drop-down menu to go from ELMS to PMAS.

I think it's pmas.faa.gov but I could be wrong. I know you can get there by logging in to elms.faa.gov and then in the top left there's a drop-down menu to go from ELMS to PMAS.
Does it need to be signed by management?

Nvm I found it through my phone. Looks like it was electronically signed but there is no summary or anything written on there for comments. Looks like I’m going to staples to get this shit submitted.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the eastern resource office prefers the email over fax? I sent two ERRs never got confirmation, tried emailing no response, called twice no answer no call back.

Does anyone know if the eastern resource office prefers the email over fax? I sent two ERRs never got confirmation, tried emailing no response, called twice no answer no call back.
I’ve sent faxes to them before, never received a confirmation but was picked up eventually so they do get the faxes

Anyone have an email for the southern region to submit instead of fax? Im on a mission to find a fax machine.

So fucking archaic . Who tf faxes anymore. You know I work for the Faa why tf am I even doing this shit. I’m not even surprised.
Amen to that. I ended up going into a library to fax everything for free and I think it worked. Otherwise it was going to be anywhere from $1-$4 per page at FedEx or ups store. Almost gave up about mid-way through because of how much of a hassle it turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom