May (Q3) 2023

I haven’t worked at an FAA facility without a fax machine yet. Waiting to the last day submissions are allowed and then complaining is great!
There’s a deadline for a reason. Who gives a shit if I submit on the first or last day, as long as it’s before the deadline. Since you care so much to share your sarcasm, I didn’t know my facility could release until today when we were informed the numbers were fudged. Doesn’t change the fact that’s it’s 2023 and the government that already knows who I am and where I work requires a fax of numerous documents and information they already have instead of an email or better yet an online submission. Carry on.

Why don't you guys just use the copy machine at work to fax?
That pos doesn’t work

There’s a deadline for a reason. Who gives a shit if I submit on the first or last day, as long as it’s before the deadline. Since you care so much to share your sarcasm, I didn’t know my facility could release until today when we were informed the numbers were fudged. Doesn’t change the fact that’s it’s 2023 and the government that already knows who I am and where I work requires a fax of numerous documents and information they already have instead of an email or better yet an online submission. Carry on.
FYI You won’t know for sure until the May ppt and rules post

Back
Top Bottom