May (Q3) 2024

I honestly think an ERR limitation is needed these days. 1 movement within a certain timeframe TBD before you’re eligible to ERR again. There is no good reason why some people are bouncing off their 7th facility and others are waiting almost 10 years to get out of their first!

I honestly think an ERR limitation is needed these days. 1 movement within a certain timeframe TBD before you’re eligible to ERR again. There is no good reason why some people are bouncing off their 7th facility and others are waiting almost 10 years to get out of their first!
This AND if you turn down an approved transfer you should be ineligible for three years minimum.

This AND if you turn down an approved transfer you should be ineligible for three years minimum.
Hell yeah, declinations already don’t look good, they’re recorded and reviewed if someone is ever on the chopping block again for a release. But I digress, put that shit in writing too! I’d agree on a 3-5 year timeframe for return rights refugees as well.

Back
Top Bottom