May (Q3) 2024

Glitch Work GIF by Offline Granny!

It was told to me that the purpose of that article is for people who have been working level 12 traffic to get to a place of retirement, that’s all. Not to help people who have been stuck at their facility for YEARS who want to move up.
That’s true but they have to honor the article no matter the reason. Whether you’re wanting to go somewhere for retirement or just get out in general, 15 years CPC is the box to be checked and you’re outta there. Still BS that it’s only 10-12 facilities if you ask me. It would be different if it was almost unbearable to work that kind of traffic and was something most controllers didn’t want to do, but that’s aggressively not the case.

That’s true but they have to honor the article no matter the reason. Whether you’re wanting to go somewhere for retirement or just get out in general, 15 years CPC is the box to be checked and you’re outta there. Still BS that it’s only 10-12 facilities if you ask me. It would be different if it was almost unbearable to work that kind of traffic and was something most controllers didn’t want to do, but that’s aggressively not the case.
You mention 15 years. What happens at 15?

It’s all in another comment of mine that you quoted. Laying out both article 100 and 124 and the differences therein. Namely priority consideration and priority placement.
124 applies only to level 10-12… sucks when you’ve been stuck at a 6 for 16 years and can’t get out and watch others come and go.

Back
Top Bottom