NATCA

Everyone took this job knowing that it’s 24/7 365, rain, snow, hurricanes, natural disasters etc. if someone’s not comfortable stay home and it should be on them. My favorite is most people in facility are anti bringing people back but social media shows most of them living the life and partying and in large groups.
There is a difference between knowing I'm gonna work some mids and get stuck for a few hours because of some snow and an invisible pathogen that's gonna kill my grandma, but yes, there is a lot of hypocrisy going on with regards to training. I can't say I blame people for wanting to keep cake scheds as long as possible, in my building we are accomplishing some training while this is going on, so both are doable.
Did the tsa or border patrol or fbi stop training? Serious question
Border patrol is still doing training, at least flight training.

So why are our employees being sidelined? Other agencies all over the government are still operating and adding certified employees I believe. We are going to pay for this at some point. Training is going to be able match the resumption of traffic
Comparing a 2 week training program and a 3 year training program is kinda absurd.

Comparing a 2 week training program and a 3 year training program is kinda absurd.
Why, a year into this mess, can’t there be some type of solution though? Saying people sitting at home is the only way is insane. I’ll wear a fucking hazmat suit every day and get a damn COVID test as often as they’ll let me if I can train.

Why, a year into this mess, can’t there be some type of solution though? Saying people sitting at home is the only way is insane. I’ll wear a fucking hazmat suit every day and get a damn COVID test as often as they’ll let me if I can train.
Or at least put out some literature saying you can come back when you get vaccinated

We went out in mid March and there was a vaccine in December. You will be at home at most another 6 months.

Because it’s a year later and the conditions are worse! NATCA can defend ATC’s because we’re important. Hard to be important at ATC zero.

We went out in mid March and there was a vaccine in December. You will be at home at most another 6 months.
Lets say qualifying takes a year, so lets do some math, a difference in 60k a year AG-CPC? If you had a standard market return of 10% and nothing else, 19 years of compounding interest is 400K.

So using the phrase "Black Lives Matter" automatically means you support the BLM organization and not the movement? Or could it be you can support the movement and not the organization? Because I support the movement and I'm sure most do. Using a phrase like "Black Lives Matter" does not mean NATCA automatically supported the organization. This is just some opinion of yours to belittle the union and the movement. It straight up says on the page for the shirt where the money goes. Not once does it mention the organization. If youre going to be a bigot than just say so.
I'm belittling the movement and a bigot when I made it clear I support the movement. Got it.

Just keep ignoring the actual symbol NATCA chose to use and how similar it is to the organizations symbol.

Last edited:
Lets say qualifying takes a year, so lets do some math, a difference in 60k a year AG-CPC? If you had a standard market return of 10% and nothing else, 19 years of compounding interest is 400K.
You aren’t entitled to shit. You can have a heart attack and die tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom