New time off between shifts mandate. Big change

Ha, I tried!

But seriously Santa still speaks before Congress and the Senate, media stronghold when they want to utilize it, etc.

We all know it can better but we all know it could be a lot worse.
Haha, sorry I could not read that sentence with a straight face. True and I agree, they need to leverage the media and the pilots union. A coordinated media campaign is something the Union has been missing for years.

Weren't Santa supporters saying that he supposedly has a good/personal connection with Whittaker? And now NATCA is saying they were notified of this moments before it was released? 🤣

Interesting to see if this will make Team NDJH say they need to tear down a second wall in the NATCA offices. Slate Book extension to 2049 with FAA-only unilateral reopener confirmed! 🤣

Help us, jdatc , you're our only hope.
200.gif

For facilities on 6 day work weeks this means first shift back has to be a mid, and that the OT would have to be your first RDO, which means you really have 0 days of the week you're not in the facility. (Given that the last 2hrs of 2nd RDO will be the start of your mid shift). Or start the week with double mids with OT mid on the 2nd RDO. And 1st RDO loses 2hrs to the mid.

Heads gonna roll
This would be the final straw for a lot of people if they actually tried this. You’d see mass resignations at all facilities and the NAS would grind to a halt.

For facilities on 6 day work weeks this means first shift back has to be a mid, and that the OT would have to be your first RDO, which means you really have 0 days of the week you're not in the facility. (Given that the last 2hrs of 2nd RDO will be the start of your mid shift). Or start the week with double mids with OT mid on the 2nd RDO. And 1st RDO loses 2hrs to the mid.

Heads gonna roll

Not only first rdo is OT but that it can only be a day shift. Can't be swings due to the 30 consecutive hours off in 7 days.

Staffing about to be all kinds of fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom