November (Q1) 2024

Round 1

• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target *(column AA of the PPT).
  • Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.
  • Gaining facility must be below 90% of the Projected to Target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 90% of the Projected to Target.

Round 2

• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target *(column AA of the PPT).
  • Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.
  • Gaining facility must be below 100% Projected to target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 100% Projected to Target.

Seems like maybe they finally made some decent adjustments in the right direction to prioritize staffing up all places, while still maximizing the number of movements each panel. Maybe someone on here has been reading my suggestions😉 I still think there's work to do though. I think the round 1 should be level 8+ facilities only. Staff up the places that get AGs after the fact if there is enough excess in the system to do so.

Last edited:
Round 1

• Gaining facility must be below 90% of the Projected to Target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 90% of the Projected to Target.

Round 2

• Gaining facility must be below 100% Projected to target.
Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 100% Projected to Target.

Seems like maybe they finally made some decent adjustments in the right direction to prioritize staffing up all places, while still maximizing the number of movements each panel. Maybe someone on here has been reading my suggestions😉 I still think there's work to do though. I think the round 1 should be level 8+ facilities only. Staff up the places that get AGs after the fact if there is enough excess in the system to do so.
This just come out?

Back
Top Bottom