1st QTR 2018

At the moment, that responsibility is on the employee wishing to move up their date to facilitate.
Advice can be found here...
release CAT

ok, I've heard from an RVP that you wait for NCEPT to send an email to the ATM and FacRep showing what facilities have been reclassified since the last time the PPT was run???

ok, I've heard from an RVP that you wait for NCEPT to send an email to the ATM and FacRep showing what facilities have been reclassified since the last time the PPT was run???
My advice for anything FAA related: If you wait for other people to do something for you on their own, you’re going to be disappointed.

There's certainly potential for change given the struggles people have gone through up to this point. Everyone that I know that has gone through it has had to proactively fight to get it adjusted. You are certainly welcome to sit back and hope for the best, but I would be proactive, make sure your ATM updates the staffing workbook to reflect Cat 1, notify your ATM of your intentions to take the Cat 1 release, be ready to facilitate it, etc.

Will the PPT be updated off the current Staffing Workbook with 11/15 dates? Because, I believe my ATM corrected the CPCs on the SWB for my facility yesterday, with 11/17 being the cutoff date.

Second question, will the PPT be updated to reflect off the SWB from the latest inputs (i.e yesterday’s inputs)? Because, if the PPT is updated to match the SWB numbers, I think the new trainees we have will put my facility into a category 2 from none before.

Will the PPT be updated off the current Staffing Workbook with 11/15 dates? Because, I believe my ATM corrected the CPCs on the SWB for my facility yesterday, with 11/17 being the cutoff date.

Second question, will the PPT be updated to reflect off the SWB from the latest inputs (i.e yesterday’s inputs)? Because, if the PPT is updated to match the SWB numbers, I think the new trainees we have will put my facility into a category 2 from none before.
I believe the 17th is HRs update deadline not the local. IE outbounds, inbounds, retirement etc.

The PPT run on 11/20 reflects the SWB data on that date. Everything updated prior will be reflected on that date. Everybody should review the data published on 11/15 and update accordingly as necessary.

Knowledge Services Network (I think).
From a work computer

ksn2.faa.gov

Search NCEPT and you will find everything your heart desires.

On Friday, my facrep told me that the panel is using SWB numbers that were generated a week ago. Is that correct?

I would go off of the "milestone" dates on the NCEPT KSN website for each quarterly panel versus getting second hand information.

It wasn’t when I left work three hours ago.

On a side not I just saw that they are tracking success since NCEPT started. They have a category for movement 3+ facility levels. It will be nice to see how the selections are doing. Too bad we don’t know where they came from and where they went, so I can email a few facreps “I told you so!” Lol.

Where they went is more important than the facility level jump, IMO. If people are failing out of facilities with less than 70% checkout rates, that shouldn’t necessarily be a “told you so” to level jumps.

Very true. But I like that they are tracking it and making it available to us. The places I was passed over all have good check out rates so I doubt people will have issues there if they apply themselves.

Back
Top Bottom