1st QTR 2018

When will the first panel be after the December one?
Still slotted for every quarter but NATCA higher-up as well as Ncept meeting minutes are proposing panels every 2 mos vs. 3 mos... No official implementation or even a timeframe yet...

This is correct. But the next one is expected in Februrary. Then every 2 months thereafter.
Thx... Can anyone speak to when the terminal placement slots that are resv are transferred to the PPT? We have one in academy and one prior experience, both showing reserved... And doesn't reflect in PPT... I assume they will do it in time for the last PPT before the pull?

Thx... Can anyone speak to when the terminal placement slots that are resv are transferred to the PPT? We have one in academy and one prior experience, both showing reserved... And doesn't reflect in PPT... I assume they will do it in time for the last PPT before the pull?
Reserved For Previous Experience doesn't generate a Placement List Inbound. They'll go from no value to Committed Inbound once a TOL is generated. And that will be represented on the PPT once HR updates the SWB for the TOL.
Reserved For Academy Graduate should generate a PLI automatically. But there has been discrepancies with this lately so idk if it's changed or what the process is. It's possible you have a PLI for Reserved For Academy Graduate but it's not reflected on the PPT because you didn't have a Reserved For Academy Graduate on the day the PPT was run. Date is at the top.

Make sure to check the PPT that's posted on 11/20 with the Terminal Placement List that same day if you're still in need of an inbound value to get to 85% projected for December NCEPT. Also wouldn't be surprised if they reupdate the PPT before 12/14

Make sure to check the PPT that's posted on 11/20 with the Terminal Placement List that same day if you're still in need of an inbound value to get to 85% projected for December NCEPT. Also wouldn't be surprised if they reupdate the PPT before 12/14
Thx... Obv doesn't really matter til closer to pull anyway....appreciate it...

Thx... Obv doesn't really matter til closer to pull anyway....appreciate it...
11/20 is officially the day it matters. I'd advise everyone to be active in tracking staffing because there has been many mistakes discovered and corrected.

Does anyone know what date ATMs have until to update staffing workbook (SWB) with newly certified controllers for the next NCEPT panel?

Does anyone know if the deadline date is close of business or midnight? Due to a delay in getting my performance evaluation I wasn't able to fax in my ERR until 6pm(Nov 13).

Does anyone know if the deadline date is close of business or midnight? Due to a delay in getting my performance evaluation I wasn't able to fax in my ERR until 6pm(Nov 13).
You *should* be fine. A receipt is printed with each fax. Anytime I've sent ERRs in after hours, my received date is always the day I sent them in.

anyone have an idea when NCEPT runs it's panel and subsequently sends the email out to ATMs of facilities that moved from CAT 2 to CAT 1 release dates

Back
Top Bottom