April (Q2) 2019

If someone becomes a temporary FLM for one year, are they off their previous facilities books? And are they able to ERR back to the BU at their new facility when their year is over, without being subject to the national release policy, so ce they’re already off their previous facilities’ books?

If someone becomes a temporary FLM for one year, are they off their previous facilities books? And are they able to ERR back to the BU at their new facility when their year is over, without being subject to the national release policy, so ce they’re already off their previous facilities’ books?

If they are temoporary they should be listed as detailed in staffing workbook. Which means they are considered part of the numbers for their facility. They do not live outside of the numbers and are subject to the release policy of the facility they came from.

Anyone know why MFD and CAK would be picking up so many people? I get that they have outbounds committed for 804 consolidation and that makes their projected numbers show they are moving into red, but surely these facilities will eventually be downgraded, as well as their CPC number dropped. Seems silly that they would be so high on priority list and picking up that amount of people when those 2 things are going to happen. Something the NCEPT process really doesn't account for? As well as the fact that they are on training backlog hold from academy grads? What am I missing?

Is there any way to find out how many people you’re up against for a specific facility?
Ask your rep to call the facility rep you bid towards, or do it yourself, the only way you'll really know is through the facility's ATM office. I was able to find out (generally) how I was ranked and the top people being ranked. As of yesterday the ranking lists should be completed, so only 3-4 days to go anyhow!

While a good suggestion I’ve had facilities lie to me about where I was ranked. I’ve had good luck with the RVP telling me how it is. One facility wouldn’t even tell me if I made the list, just so I could be sure HR didn’t mess up.

Anyone know why MFD and CAK would be picking up so many people? I get that they have outbounds committed for 804 consolidation and that makes their projected numbers show they are moving into red, but surely these facilities will eventually be downgraded, as well as their CPC number dropped. Seems silly that they would be so high on priority list and picking up that amount of people when those 2 things are going to happen. Something the NCEPT process really doesn't account for? As well as the fact that they are on training backlog hold from academy grads? What am I missing?

No idea.

Is it true that the atm can submit a ranking list with 1-3 being who he wants and then have the ncept panel pick 3 completely different people that were ranked further down?

Is it true that the atm can submit a ranking list with 1-3 being who he wants and then have the ncept panel pick 3 completely different people that were ranked further down?
Yes, If your ATM gets word about a stinker and ranks Drama Debbie at #9999, NCEPT can supersede that due to staffing differences. The goal of the program is to balance staffing nationwide, ATM rankings are only taken into consideration after considering who the best staffing candidates are.

The priority # determines who selects first. That ATMs 1-3 pick may have been selected by the higher priority facilities. It could be their dead last ranking that they didn’t want at all that gets selected.

Anyone have the current PPT Excel spreadsheet they can upload here please? I can't log onto KSN from home. I know how to find the list of priority but I want to work with the whole Spreadsheet. Thanks!

We had a temp supervisor in our facility that already got picked up and had a release date before taking the sup bid. He had to give up the sup position and completely redo the ERR process.

Is there a way to see how many people are on the board to transfer to a specific facility? So in my case, the receiving facility is showing 3 gains. Can I see the number of applicants?

Is there a way to see how many people are on the board to transfer to a specific facility? So in my case, the receiving facility is showing 3 gains. Can I see the number of applicants?

Reach out to the Rep at the gaining facility. Most of the time they will share that information with you.

So since today is the day NCEPT adjourns...will we find out the results today or tomorrow? I feel like someone has that answer ?

Back
Top Bottom