Feb 2018

There's been talk of the priority list being updated today, does anyone know if there's any truth to that? Also, if it was updated would it be public knowledge, or would it just be for the panel and we don't get to see what's changed..?
No stake in this NCEPT but, for some other unknown members' sake, I hope this is a vicious rumor because they just sent a bunch of new hires to multiple facilities picking top 20 on the (allegedly final) February Priority List.

There's been talk of the priority list being updated today, does anyone know if there's any truth to that? Also, if it was updated would it be public knowledge, or would it just be for the panel and we don't get to see what's changed..?
Define 'talk'. I feel I can safely assume this was a random discussion at your facility.

Everything is already in motion. All eligible ERR's from eligible facilities have been uploaded, the manager's ranking lists have been created and disseminated to ATM's to rank, etc.

Define 'talk'. I feel I can safely assume this was a random discussion at your facility.

Everything is already in motion. All eligible ERR's from eligible facilities have been uploaded, the manager's ranking lists have been created and disseminated to ATM's to rank, etc.
Quick question, anyone have an idea how many applicants are trying to get to ZLC or how many tried during the December NCEPT?

Last edited:
Quick question, anyone have an idea how many applicants are trying to get to ZLC or how many tried during the December NCEPT?
Well I know of two people trying to get there from a facility with one release. They would like to know this as well if anyone has the access.

No stake in this NCEPT but, for some other unknown members' sake, I hope this is a vicious rumor because they just sent a bunch of new hires to multiple facilities picking top 20 on the (allegedly final) February Priority List.

Ya I just wish they would make the title "Final NCEPT Priority List (February)" or something

Coming from our FACREP.. some email they received...?

I don't know the stats for this panel, but for the December NCEPT their list was 15 people long. (SLC had 25 and S56 had 9)
Thanks!! I’m competing against one guy to get out of my facility and I’m really hoping he doesn’t get picked. He washed out of ZNY oceanic then the NEST saved his career. Once again he struggled here then as soon as his heads above water and finally made CPC after 6 years he thinks it’s a great idea to bid another center??? Lol I don’t get it. If you hear anything let me know!

Haha, no problem. I know at least one guy from my facility put in for ZLC this panel too. I would imagine there would be less than the 15 they had last time since less people are eligible to be released. But in the last few posts we've come up with at least four people who have in so I'd bet there will be more than just those four so there's a chance, lol. Best of luck to you in the err lottery!

Thanks!! I’m competing against one guy to get out of my facility and I’m really hoping he doesn’t get picked. He washed out of ZNY oceanic then the NEST saved his career. Once again he struggled here then as soon as his heads above water and finally made CPC after 6 years he thinks it’s a great idea to bid another center??? Lol I don’t get it. If you hear anything let me know!
Self-awareness is a beautiful thing. I know of another who has in for ZLC who was not eligible last panel. This person also won't be eligible by the time ZLC selects this panel. Are you trying to get to ZLC or is the ZNY washout?

The ZNY washout is. They’re #69 on the priority list and where I’m trying to go is not far after. Problem is if he gets picked up I can’t be released again bc my facility can release one this NCEPT!!

The ZNY washout is. They’re #69 on the priority list and where I’m trying to go is not far after. Problem is if he gets picked up I can’t be released again bc my facility can release one this NCEPT!!
Although stranger things have happened, with so many desirable facilities ranked ahead of ZLC (including S56), the odds of there still being 4 eligible people left on ZLC's list by the time they're eligible to select are incredibly low. Unfortunately it's the price you pay with the NCEPT if you're looking for a singular dream facility. Depending on your current numbers (if your projected average does not drop below 85% from losing one person), you should still be able to release 1 next panel (assuming you have no CPC's leave the building before the last week of March).

We aren’t even supposed to release one this NCEPT. Our SWB was incorrect and only showed one committed outbound instead of the two outbounds we actually have. I kindly enough let the numbers get run on 1/25 letting the mistake be locked in before advising my ATM of the mistake.

Although stranger things have happened, with so many desirable facilities ranked ahead of ZLC (including S56), the odds of there still being 4 eligible people left on ZLC's list by the time they're eligible to select are incredibly low. Unfortunately it's the price you pay with the NCEPT if you're looking for a singular dream facility. Depending on your current numbers (if your projected average does not drop below 85% from losing one person), you should still be able to release 1 next panel (assuming you have no CPC's leave the building before the last week of March).
The two people I know are the only ones in the facility fighting to get out and both are bidding ZLC as there highest ranked facility so they both should be eligible unless someone bids a higher place without anyone knowing

Does anyone know how many MKE or CLE had on their ranking list?

Hi, according to the MKE ATM, there are 4 people with ERR’s in. I’m one of them. We can release 2 people this go around. We have a girl with an ERR in to CLE so I’m thinking it’s me and her that are going to be released. Trying not to get our hopes up, but it’s hard.

But he told me that back in December. There may be some more in to MKE now and who knows there may only be 2 now. But I would expect between 4-6 in to MKE.

Anybody know by chance how man are putting into D21? I thought there was a little thing last panel that someone set up that shower where everyone submitted to? Even then I guess it was only people who saw it on this forum and not official numbers

Hi, according to the MKE ATM, there are 4 people with ERR’s in. I’m one of them. We can release 2 people this go around. We have a girl with an ERR in to CLE so I’m thinking it’s me and her that are going to be released. Trying not to get our hopes up, but it’s hard.
Order your Giannis jersey and pack your bags son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom