Feb 2018

Anybody know by chance how man are putting into D21? I thought there was a little thing last panel that someone set up that shower where everyone submitted to? Even then I guess it was only people who saw it on this forum and not official numbers
Only five put in, one being a developmental

Your facility can release 8, as long as 8 people from your facility aren't selected prior to D21, you're D21 bound. I'd say you have fantastic odds.

I saw that on the facilty list we could release 8 but on the staffing tab when I search ZMP on here it says we can only release 6.

Last edited:
I saw that on the facilty list we could release 8 but on the staffing tab when I search ZMP on here it says we can only release 6.
priority list is right. rounding differences in the staffing sheet formula caused the error, ill get it fixed soon.

EDIT: They're fixed now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea of how many put in for ILM and whether they will get ERR placements or academy grads to meet their staffing need?

Does anyone have an idea of how many put in for ILM and whether they will get ERR placements or academy grads to meet their staffing need?
I doubt ILM gets many if any people from the ERR process. It's most likely staffed completely with academy grads and washouts. You can check your facility's spots on the terminal placement list or on KSN to see if you're being offered to academy grads and if they've selected ILM.

How can you tell how many people your current facility is allowed to release? ie ZAU
the ppt shows your current and projected cpc %, and that has to comply with the NCEPT rules for releases. or a quick glance at ZAU on this websites resource for an estimate if its not completely up to date, but that says 0 releases.

Do developementals and CPC-IT get the same consideration when the NCEPT panel is placing candidates? Or do they get considered only on the 3rd round and final round of selections??

Back
Top Bottom