Feb 2018

Official numbers from last panel...

4,000 total ERRs from 1,558 unique employees
1,001 ERRs from 348 employees were eligible.

Other notable changes...

Aviator integration - Programmers are still working on aviator integration into the staffing workbook. Hopefully this will also include ERR submission

FSS - none were selected this round. Talks are still ongoing with how they would integrate them into the system

FY2015 will be integrated into the training success rates when there is less then 10% of people in training

3 controller swaps were not approved.

Does anyone know how it works when you have a release date from a Category 2 selection and your facility becomes eligible for a Category 1 release later with CPC certifications? Anyone experience a change of FOL dates from this in the past? I'm suppose to be offered the 3 month release now, but I'm not sure about the details of that process.

Does anyone know how it works when you have a release date from a Category 2 selection and your facility becomes eligible for a Category 1 release later with CPC certifications? Anyone experience a change of FOL dates from this in the past? I'm suppose to be offered the 3 month release now, but I'm not sure about the details of that process.
release CAT

Am I the only one still waiting on a FOL? I honestly have no idea...
Call HR and find out. My wife ran into a scenario with her FOL where both ATM's were waiting to hear from HR before negotiating a release date. And HR was waiting for her to finish upgrading her security clearance. Thing is she never heard from security and didn't know when it was supposed to happen. So everyone was just waiting around for something to happen that no one knew wasn't happening. One call to HR and they figured out security messed up and they got the ball rolling again and FOL was done two weeks later.

Yessir. Detroit is home for me, grew up in Dearborn Heights and my whole family’s still located there. ZMP and Minneapolis is a great facility/area. I really enjoy it actually, it’s a fun place, but it’s not home like the Detroit metro area. You trying to get to D21 or ZMP at all?
Where is a good place to live. I was selected, but do not move Until January. Where to avoid as well?

Where is a good place to live. I was selected, but do not move Until January. Where to avoid as well?

For the Detroit Metro Area I would look at places like Canton, Plymouth, Novi, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Dearborn Heights (north end), Dearborn (stay away from the east end). Novi, Canton, and Plymouth are I’d say your nice than average area. Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Livonia, along with places like Westland and Garden City aren’t bad areas (excluding east side of Dearborn). If you like rural/country areas then Dexter, Chelsea, Manchester are nice areas to look.

For the Detroit Metro Area I would look at places like Canton, Plymouth, Novi, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Dearborn Heights (north end), Dearborn (stay away from the east end). Novi, Canton, and Plymouth are I’d say your nice than average area. Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Livonia, along with places like Westland and Garden City aren’t bad areas (excluding east side of Dearborn). If you like rural/country areas then Dexter, Chelsea, Manchester are nice areas to look.
you work at DTW or D21? I'm trying to get to DTW.. from the Saline area, wife is from New Boston area.

Back
Top Bottom