Feb 2018

Just for future reference, if a person is selected by more than one facility was it the projected staffing the placement is based off of or the priority placement rank? Im sure its been asked before, sorry everyone :)

Just for future reference, if a person is selected by more than one facility was it the projected staffing the placement is based off of or the priority placement rank? Im sure its been asked before, sorry everyone :)
Priority rankings... If they were "selected" by 3 facilities... Whichever facility is highest on the priority rankings list will be what they are offered...

I did verbal acceptance with HR over phone, she said she’d send me a TOL to my email, but nothing yet.

Just got my FOL with release date. Last day is Sept 30th and first report day is Oct. 1

Wouldn’t a 12hr drive be more than 1 travel day time? Is there a list out there like when you left the academy, you “x” amount of days to get to your facility. Also, do ERR’s get 8 days of Change of Station Leave or no?

Just got my FOL with release date. Last day is Sept 30th and first report day is Oct. 1

Wouldn’t a 12hr drive be more than 1 travel day time? Is there a list out there like when you left the academy, you “x” amount of days to get to your facility. Also, do ERR’s get 8 days of Change of Station Leave or no?
I, as well as many others, got 8 days COS. I used mine on the front end, others used it on the back end, some split it, etc.. just talk with your FLM or ATM so they know how to code it and when you will use it.

Like RL said You get 8 days change of station leave, which I feel is generous for a move that mostly benefits us. And don’t let your ATM tell you that you have to take your change of station leave on the receiving facilities time. The contract clearly states that COS shall be approved. I had to fight my atm for it, it escalated all the way to the RVP and district manager, but it was all approved.

Your last day should be September 29th at the end of the pay period, and then the 30th would be your effective date you're assigned to the new facility. They wouldn't have you report on a Sunday, so your first day in the building (or first day to use leave) would be October 1.

ERR will get 8 days COS leave... There is no travel day(s) involved with ERR. current facility last day will be a Saturday end of pay period, RDO on Sunday at new place, and show up monday on admin days for Sunday and Saturday off as RDOs. If you need to take some time on either side of the move as COS leave, its defined in the slate book as "shall be approved".

@RL @Uscolt45 @Stinger @rugbydog11 Thanks, appreciate the help and info. Further reading the FOL, the 29th seems to be my last day you’re correct, it says my transfer is effective Sept. 30th and starting date is Oct 1st so makes sense with what you’re saying. Thanks again fellas

Another question for you guys that I’m getting conflicting answers from. I’m currently at the base of level 11 pay band (104,177). The new facility I’m going to is a level 11 with higher locality. Base pay at my current facility with locality is 128,524 and base pay at new facility with locality is 131,523 (not including CIP) starting Sept 30th... my question is will I lose my 1.6% June raise. My current FACREP says I will since in June I won’t be at my new facility and the raise will bring me to 130,578 here which is still below the new pay band starting end of Sept. I thought the June raise worked like this base level 11 (104,177 x .016) = 105843. Now take that # x (new locality in Sept) which is (105,743 x 26.25%) = 133,627 not 131,523 like my FOL says.

No. You will not lose your pay raise. The FOL is for your current pay. Once you get the pay raise and then move from 11 to 11 your pay will remain same basic pay plus new locality. It would be a waste of all of our time if HR tried to figure out pay raises for FOLs before the pay raise even occurs.

Back
Top Bottom