Future Staffing Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him trying to cancel Disney as a company is an over exaggeration. Sure him feuding with them is childish but I'm pretty sure he's not trying to bring down the company.
Now toll roads and a hotel tax? He’s doing his best. That’s a blue state game plan that is has been chasing companies away faster than a filling of a bullshit hardship as soon as bitches get certified.

Now toll roads and a hotel tax? He’s doing his best. That’s a blue state game plan that is has been chasing companies away faster than a filling of a bullshit hardship as soon as bitches get certified.
Even if he was successful at doing those things, it isn't going to slow business for Disney. IDK if you've been to Disney lately but families are shelling out 5-6k for barely a week to stay on property and see Mickey without batting an eye. If you're staying on property you won't be paying tolls, and they probably won't care about another hotel tax. I'm not saying I agree with any of it but realistically Folks will still drop coin to go to Florida to visit The big D.

Even if he was successful at doing those things, it isn't going to slow business for Disney. IDK if you've been to Disney lately but families are shelling out 5-6k for barely a week to stay on property and see Mickey without batting an eye. If you're staying on property you won't be paying tolls, and they probably won't care about another hotel tax. I'm not saying I agree with any of it but realistically Folks will still drop coin to go to Florida to visit The big D.
Still woke anti business

Here we go w the hardships comments that zero ppl care about. What exactly hurt you in your career that you have such a hate for hardships? People exercise their rights via the CBA whether you like it or not. If the Parties involved conclude its bona fide, then it’s bona fide. Your opinion, which is fueled by arrogance and ego, has nothing to do with what is deemed true or false.

Here we go w the hardships comments that zero ppl care about. What exactly hurt you in your career that you have such a hate for hardships? People exercise their rights via the CBA whether you like it or not. If the Parties involved conclude its bona fide, then it’s bona fide. Your opinion, which is fueled by arrogance and ego, has nothing to do with what is deemed true or false.
That guys a supervisor and a fucking moron.

Wait, your coworkers are waiting until they certify to hardship?

They don’t determine it’s bona fide, that’s the thing. They aren’t allowed to. Imagine if an an ATM or FACREP called the doctors? Family? People would says in invasion of privacy, as it would be. People would say What do they know, why should they be the ones who get to determine my wife’s girlfriend who’s taking care of our allergic step grand child needs to be relocated?

They only determine that they got a doctor to word the paperwork correctly to meet the standard.

People complain about staffing and NCEPT but ignore the tremendous amount of bullshit spilled via hardships and the ripple effects of those. It’s the ultimate in no accountability and the really bad coworkers see all these people get away with stuff and will continue to end up like Austin.

That guys a supervisor and a fucking moron.
If you don’t think others think similarly, you aren’t paying attention to the eye rolling you get when you complain about your 30 min break.

You know when someone uses “don’t want to” and “move to Florida” in the same sentence, you’re about to get the worst possible take in human history.

Although, I’ll admit Jacksonville is a shithole, at least in my experience. Worst roads I’ve driven on and I’ve driven from Key West to Washington state and back.

They don’t determine it’s bona fide, that’s the thing. They aren’t allowed to. Imagine if an an ATM or FACREP called the doctors? Family? People would says in invasion of privacy, as it would be. People would say What do they know, why should they be the ones who get to determine my wife’s girlfriend who’s taking care of our allergic step grand child needs to be relocated?

They only determine that they got a doctor to word the paperwork correctly to meet the standard.

People complain about staffing and NCEPT but ignore the tremendous amount of bullshit spilled via hardships and the ripple effects of those. It’s the ultimate in no accountability and the really bad coworkers see all these people get away with stuff and will continue to end up like Austin.

If you don’t think others think similarly, you aren’t paying attention to the eye rolling you get when you complain about your 30 min break.
This is where you’re wrong, bucko. My area hardship rep said the local Parties involved can and will absolutely determine if the hardship is legit or not via paperwork submitted in a package.

And if you’re so concerned, bitter, and resentful against these “bullshitters,” then get the fuck off the internet and submit resolutions and changes to your facility representative. You are a prime example of someone who squawks “THERE’S A PROBLEM AND I HATE EVERYONE INVOLVED!” But does absolutely nothing, nil, zero, nada to provide any quality feedback or solution.

Hardshipping isn’t problem within the FAA ATC program. It’s people like you.

This is where you’re wrong, bucko. My area hardship rep said the local Parties involved can and will absolutely determine if the hardship is legit or not via paperwork submitted in a package.

And if you’re so concerned, bitter, and resentful against these “bullshitters,” then get the fuck off the internet and submit resolutions and changes to your facility representative. You are a prime example of someone who squawks “THERE’S A PROBLEM AND I HATE EVERYONE INVOLVED!” But does absolutely nothing, nil, zero, nada to provide any quality feedback or solution.

Hardshipping isn’t problem within the FAA ATC program. It’s people like you.
I do plenty at my facility thank you. I’ve written

Honest question, how many hardships do you think there have been since the beginning of ncept?

In many areas, it’s simply a pencil whipping because people have made such a big stink about people looking into their personal business.

I do plenty at my facility thank you. I’ve written

Honest question, how many hardships do you think there have been since the beginning of ncept?

In many areas, it’s simply a pencil whipping because people have made such a big stink about people looking into their personal business.
And it’s none of your business. If you want changes to the hardship program, then write your facility rep, area RVP, area hardship rep, service area, etc. and propose changes. Until then, being a dick to anyone about their own personal problems on the internet gets you no where, and makes you look like a fool.

And it’s none of your business. If you want changes to the hardship program, then write your facility rep, area RVP, area hardship rep, service area, etc. and propose changes. Until then, being a dick to anyone about their own personal problems on the internet gets you no where, and makes you look like a fool.
Why is it so offensive to you? People talk about changes they propose to ncept all the time, or how taking a management position is a scam, but nearly 1000 hardships has restricted many from transferring or receiving, that should be discussed. It’s making an already dire situation for many, worse, at least contributing to it.
Why shouldn’t the scammers be a little shamed that they lied about some crap? What happened to personal accountability? everyone justifiably bitches about it in terms of some of the bad controlling we’ve seen lately, this is not different

Why is it so offensive to you? People talk about changes they propose to ncept all the time, or how taking a management position is a scam, but nearly 1000 hardships has restricted many from transferring or receiving, that should be discussed. It’s making an already dire situation for many, worse, at least contributing to it.
Why shouldn’t the scammers be a little shamed that they lied about some crap? What happened to personal accountability? everyone justifiably bitches about it in terms of some of the bad controlling we’ve seen lately, this is not different
So in your opinion what constitutes a "legit hardship". I hardshipped from my first facility while I was in training because the weather was to cold for me is that a scam or no?

So in your opinion what constitutes a "legit hardship". I hardshipped from my first facility while I was in training because the weather was to cold for me is that a scam or no?
I’d love to hear the medical condition that you used and what problems it caused to lead to why you couldn’t live in cold weather that only happens some portion of the year.

Last edited:
I’d love to hear the medical condition that you used and what problems it caused to lead to why you couldn’t live in cold weather that only happens some portion of the year.
So before you passed judgement on all the "scammers" you asked them about there medical history to determine if it was legit? I can tell by your response you think it's a scam.

ETA: I'll help you out google cold weather effects on blood. I guess at a facility you'd hear vague details about someone's reason for a hardship.

Last edited:
Isn’t depressed spouse the go to these days? Slam dunk and doesn’t put your medical on the line. And you can get a huge stack of documentation that controllers can’t understand

So before you passed judgement on all the "scammers" you asked them about their medical history to determine if it was legit? I can tell by your response you think it's a scam.
That’s exactly what the agency does.

You signed up for a job, said you would go anywhere and the first thing you do is say you can’t live where it’s cold. Seems like you are pretty entitled

So what did you claim? Your dry skin was acting up? Your arthritis was bad? You pulled your taint?

That’s exactly what the agency does.

You signed up for a job, said you would go anywhere and the first thing you do is say you can’t live where it’s cold. Seems like you are pretty entitled

So what did you claim? Your dry skin was acting up? Your arthritis was bad? You pulled your taint?
Yah they tell you you can go anywhere. Then 3 seconds later they say but after you certify you can transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom