Future Staffing Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to decrease them in a lot of areas and let people actually transfer
No. That’s not a great idea.

You reduce your numbers to get an opportunity to release, what happens when the short staff area CPCs bid out? They are never going to approve areas to release individually.

Nobody should ever fight to decrease staffing numbers.

No. That’s not a great idea.

You reduce your numbers to get an opportunity to release, what happens when the short staff area CPCs bid out? They are never going to approve areas to release individually.

Nobody should ever fight to decrease staffing numbers.
So have places in the nas on break 4+ hours a day and punish people in those areas who want to go work in Jacksonville? Fairness goes beyond the point of logic sometimes.

So have places in the nas on break 4+ hours a day and punish people in those areas who want to go work in Jacksonville? Fairness goes beyond the point of logic sometimes.
Life’s not fair, and thee FAA has no logic. Don’t worry about everyone’s 4+ hours on break. This entire staffing problem is the FAAs fault.

I’m not saying to punish anyone. If anything, they should open up bids and go from there. NCEPT is a joke

Life’s not fair, and thee FAA has no logic. Don’t worry about everyone’s 4+ hours on break. This entire staffing problem is the FAAs fault.

I’m not saying to punish anyone. If anything, they should open up bids and go from there. NCEPT is a joke
You say it in your first line, life’s not fair. That’s why the ncept isn’t liked. It removes people’s ability to to do whatever the hell they want. Of course the faa is gonna put a program in place that puts their interests above yours.
Why is that so shocking to people?

Combine that with the 1000 hardships since the beginning of ncept and that significantly reduces movement, shitty training and subsequent oversight and you have what we have.

There will always be problems but we need to train our way out of this and stop acting like a bunch of fucking babies. The faa will not help us.

You don’t won’t to go work in Jacksonville. Ask anyone who has transferred to Jacksonville in the last 2 years.

The rare double reply.

Can we get a list of the places with 4+ on break from ksn or whatever you nerds use.

Ncept is not a joke there's a ton of 'homers' and nobody wants to transfer

You don’t won’t to go work in Jacksonville. Ask anyone who has transferred to Jacksonville in the last 2 years.
I don’t want to go to woke cancel culture Florida but I was just using it as an example

Florida is "woke cancel culture?" Lol.
The governor is trying to cancel Disney as a company for making political statements and contributions, (for which he himself was a benefactor) something the republicans Looooooooed when the citizens United case was decided in 2010 or 2011, now all of a sudden it’s an assault on america when a company says they don’t like republicans policies.

So yeah Florida right now, as voting citizens who overwhelmingly crushed the moron democrats is woke cancel culture. That’s not inaccurate.

Hasn't the left been doing this for years and now the republicans have just joined in? Each side does it. Don’t call the kettle black, pot.
Nah. Just projection. One group can’t even drink a bud light without crying

The governor is trying to cancel Disney as a company for making political statements and contributions, (for which he himself was a benefactor) something the republicans Looooooooed when the citizens United case was decided in 2010 or 2011, now all of a sudden it’s an assault on america when a company says they don’t like republicans policies.

So yeah Florida right now, as voting citizens who overwhelmingly crushed the moron democrats is woke cancel culture. That’s not inaccurate.
Not only does this guy have shitty takes and is a supervisor he also has political takes. Fuck outta here.

I wasn’t trying to start an argument, just to clarify. While i disagree with most of your posts, I find conversation with you quite enjoyable. Not too bad of a guy, huh? Thank God my conservative ass doesn’t drink Bud Light then, huh? Lol.
As long as you don’t buy it to then drive over it with a steamroller it’s all good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom