July 2020

So the July list on the NATCA site won't be reliable since it was ran 6/24 and the staffing workbook didn't close until 6/26 right?

Anyone has or can go on the ksn website to get an updated facility priority list?

The one here on pointsixtyfive.com is the most recent one.

So the July list on the NATCA site won't be reliable since it was ran 6/24 and the staffing workbook didn't close until 6/26 right?

Correct, but do to the lack of movement recently should be easy to update the numbers using the SWB numbers in KSN and get an idea at least.

The one here on pointsixtyfive.com is the most recent one.

Correct, but do to the lack of movement recently should be easy to update the numbers using the SWB numbers in KSN and get an idea at least.

I meant an updated facility priority and vacancy list. Last update on here was June 13

So the current PPT is the one they’re using eh? Lots of facilities at like 85.1% ...
Usually they run a new one for the specific panel but it’s not up there right now. Not sure if they are doing that or just rolling with the July one.

Also, someone mentioned they were scrapping the 85% rule and just rolling with the 30% ratio this round. That’s not reflected on the ncept page.. is that happening and they just never got around to updating the page?

Number of gains and number of losses on the Priority Placement Tool and Facility Priority List don’t match up with each other. Are they going to fix it?

Honest question, do the updated numbers really even matter at this point? All your paper work is in, the numbers aren’t going to change your chances of getting picked up or not. Give website mods a break, they will update things as soon as it is available. The key to the NCEPT is to be prepared to be let down and find happiness in your life in your current situation and hopeful that one day you will get to your dream facility.

New files were uploaded to MJ earlier this morning. They’ll be added once he does his magic.

So if the PowerPoint shows the training/Cpc ratio over 30% but then the fac priority shows NcEPt goal of 1 or 2. Does that mean they can still pick someone up this NcEPt bc so many trainees are dev 3 ?

New files were uploaded to MJ earlier this morning. They’ll be added once he does his magic.

Ok. I’m at work today and I was saying the gains/losses on the PPT and the Priority List on the KSN site don’t match up. One facility has their gains at 2 on the PPT but only gain 1 on the Priority List

Ok. I’m at work today and I was saying the gains/losses on the PPT and the Priority List on the KSN site don’t match up. One facility has their gains at 2 on the PPT but only gain 1 on the Priority List
So the PPT uses national average as the line for gains and the ncept list was using the vague temporary rules to calculate theirs. Maybe that’s the difference? I don’t think they are keeping that part of it up to date.

Honest question, do the updated numbers really even matter at this point? All your paper work is in, the numbers aren’t going to change your chances of getting picked up or not. Give website mods a break, they will update things as soon as it is available. The key to the NCEPT is to be prepared to be let down and find happiness in your life in your current situation and hopeful that one day you will get to your dream facility.
No one has certified in 4 months. Only people have retired. What do they think has changed?

Back
Top Bottom