November (Q1) 2023

I got back receipts for my ERRs from Western Pacific and Southern via email. Do yall put your emails on the cover letter? I put my FAA and personal.

It would be cheaper to move the facilities. Get ZNY to white plains or Albany and that solves all the issues with cost of living. Same with ZOA, move it to Sacramento or something like that and it gets better overnight.
idk about that either. have you been to the sacramento area recently? no its not the bay area but its gotten out of control.

Im hoping we see an updated ERR spreadsheet. Id like to see where the chips fell after the deadline.
They said it’ll be updated monthly with the PPT on the NATCA NCEPT page

I'd like to see this panel's temp rules and modifications. Aren't they usually out by now?
The panel wanted the complete list of non-members that had paperwork in. That way they can create rules making sure they don't get released.

/s

What are the chances my friend gets picked up from a level 7 if he’s a developmental and he puts in for every lvl 12?
Likely 0%. I think it's happened before in the past, but I highly doubt it would now. If N90 was selecting, had no other applicants and he had some radar certs in an up/down then maybe it would increase to 1% lol.

What happened to solidarity?? He is a brother
The six level 12 towers collectively have 330 ERRs in for them and can only pick up 16 to the projected national average. And all 16 of those selectable are for MIA. The rest are 0. Developmentals should be at the bottom of the ranking lists.

Back
Top Bottom