1st QTR 2018

Can someone get selected for a supe job while they also have ERR paperwork in -- not accept the TOL before the ncept panel and then possibly be picked up somewhere else? So then they could decline the supe job and accept the ERR? Or is it once the TOL for the supe job is generated, the ERRs get tossed out?

My understanding is, accepting an offer removes all other paperwork. Just being offered the spot shouldn’t make you ineligible for selection during the NCEPT in December, but good luck getting the time frame and staffing to line up for you.

Had one get picked up in the June panel who has reported to his facility. Another got picked up in the Sept. panel, but declined the offer. As a result, someone else got picked up off a supe bid, which places us below our numbers and 3 trainees. My guess is the March panel will be the earliest we can lets someone go
Not sure how your projected staffing looks, I assume decent with 3 trainees, but as long as the supe selection isn't out the door by the time they run the final ncept before the December pull, you'd still be eligible for the one release as long as you still have both current staffing above the natl avg as well as projected staffing above 85%

Had one get picked up in the June panel who has reported to his facility. Another got picked up in the Sept. panel, but declined the offer. As a result, someone else got picked up off a supe bid, which places us below our numbers and 3 trainees. My guess is the March panel will be the earliest we can lets someone go
Having the ability to release people every couple panels must be pretty nice. Both of my previous facilities haven't been able to release anyone on ERRs since the process started. And they're both looking at another year before there's even a possibility of a selection, which could easily change into a longer timeframe.

Having the ability to release people every couple panels must be pretty nice. Both of my previous facilities haven't been able to release anyone on ERRs since the process started. And they're both looking at another year before there's even a possibility of a selection, which could easily change into a longer timeframe.

We've only been able to let someone go in the last two panels.

No. The following week. I would assume that would be a good thing then?
yeah if they are still an AOB CPC on 11/20 when they run the ppt for the December draft then he still counts for your AOB %. He'll be a committed outbound so he'll count against your projected % but they lowered that requirement to 85% and you woulda had a committed outbound for the guy who got picked on the September ncept anyway so its no different.

Not sure if it was a telcon or meeting minutes but wasn't there rumor that levels 10 through 12 were going to eventually be able to select up to Target numbers? Anyone hear anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom