Denying leave for the NTI

If this is the case, your training rep needs to speak to the training manager and adjust the target hours to reflect current needs.
Not much you can do at a personal level when management is pushing that NTI “shall” be met and “will” be met above the required standards. That’s above my pay grade though.

Not much you can do at a personal level when management is pushing that NTI “shall” be met and “will” be met above the required standards. That’s above my pay grade though.
I’m talking about facility level certification target hours. If your facility is meeting NTI targets and your success rate is going down, your facrep can show this to our management and work on adding hours to allow more time to train on each position. We have adjusted hours multiple times to give devs an extra couple weeks to soak in the position.

I’m talking about facility level certification target hours. If your facility is meeting NTI targets and your success rate is going down, your facrep can show this to our management and work on adding hours to allow more time to train on each position. We have adjusted hours multiple times to give devs an extra couple weeks to soak in the position.
Raising hours just so some shitty trainee can get all their hours because a shitty training department didn’t do their job, shitty trainers make it worse and don’t know how to properly document how shitty the trainee is and some shitty trb board can’t make the right decision saddling the facility with that garbage for even longer? No thanks.

Train better, deny the leave, get them properly certified so people Can leave and quit bitching everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom