Feb 2018

I don't know how to get it on this site. Plus, it has everyone's names on it so I'm not going to post that. Hopefully someone who is a bit better with computers can do it. I can check for anyone who wants to know tho

I don't know how to get it on this site. Plus, it has everyone's names on it so I'm not going to post that. Hopefully someone who is a bit better with computers can do it. I can check for anyone who wants to know tho
Where are the people released from D01 going?

Everyone's names, the list I'm gonna look at at work in a couple hours has everyone's names on it, and it's available nationwide...on the network

I don't see why people get hung up on the names.

Everyone's names, the list I'm gonna look at at work in a couple hours has everyone's names on it, and it's available nationwide...on the network

I don't see why people get hung up on the names.

Because this is a public forum available to anyone. KSN can only be accessed on an FAA network, that's why I don't like posting names

You already have contact info and such for D21?

No, I’ve just been talking to a controller I know there but no official contact for management or anything. I got a lot of new rules to learn coming from center to terminal. Excited about it!! Can I message you for contact info and such?

Because this is a public forum available to anyone. KSN can only be accessed on an FAA network, that's why I don't like posting names

Meh, the FAA already gave my fingerprints and info to the Chinese gov't. You think we still have any shred of privacy?

Not exactly salacious info either.

No, I’ve just been talking to a controller I know there but no official contact for management or anything. I got a lot of new rules to learn coming from center to terminal. Excited about it!! Can I message you for contact info and such?
Of course. I will do my best as I don't work there anymore but still talk to them frequently.

Back
Top Bottom