Feb 2018

Did it used to be the closer to the panel date? 3 weeks before seems like a long time.
3 weeks before has been the standard practice. It allows ample time for HR to upload all of the eligible ERR resumes and gives managers a full week to rank their lists.
Thought January 29 was the cutoff?
The past two panels they have allowed corrections to be made, which resulted in a second PPT being run a few days following the original deadline. I haven't seen that in writing yet, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities. The PPT for the February panel was scheduled to be run on 1/24/2018.
The updates I've seen in the past were disseminated by Dean Lacopelli (Eastern Region RVP) when an additional PPT would be run, does anyone have any update like this from an RVP?

Last edited:
Do you know how many ERR's ZAU had last panel?
I don't have an exact number for you, but ZTL led the way last panel among centers with 21 ERR's. Every other center was low teens or single digits. With them slated to pick up 16 this panel, I would be shocked if ZAU wasn't a guaranteed selection facility this panel.

3 weeks before has been the standard practice. It allows ample time for HR to upload all of the eligible ERR resumes and gives managers a full week to rank their lists.

The past two panels they have allowed corrections to be made, which resulted in a second PPT being run a few days following the original deadline. I haven't seen that in writing yet, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities. The PPT for the February panel was scheduled to be run on 1/24/2018.
The updates I've seen in the past were disseminated by Dean Lacopelli (Eastern Region RVP) when an additional PPT would be run, does anyone have any update like this from an RVP?
Email from Dean with the 1/25 PPT (1 day late) said it's the PPT to be used in the Feb NCEPT.
I think last time the 2nd PPT they ran was a full week after the advertised original PPT cutoff. But it doesn't seem like there's gonna be another 1 here

Last edited:
Sorry to ask about this but I seem to be a little confused. I thought the cutoff was Jan. 16th for the February NCEPT, but reading just above people are saying 1/24 or 1/25 (1 day late), so did they "extend" the deadline to 1/25 and any ERR's from 1/25 and earlier would be accepted for the Feb. NCEPT panel? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Sorry to ask about this but I seem to be a little confused. I thought the cutoff was Jan. 16th for the February NCEPT, but reading just above people are saying 1/24 or 1/25 (1 day late), so did they "extend" the deadline to 1/25 and any ERR's from 1/25 and earlier would be accepted for the Feb. NCEPT panel? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
1/16 was the submission deadline to apply.
1/25 was the cutoff for the staffing numbers they use for the NCEPT. The staffing numbers are fluid and are basically changing daily throughout the nation so they have to pick a day to freeze it for the other pieces of the process to do their part before the selection day.

I know I already asked about ICT picking people up but when I tried to look at the powerPower it said they can't select anyone... Is that correct?

Question for you guys that have been paying attention: is there any precedent for a high ranked facility eligible for zero selections still getting someone? My understanding is level 10+ facilities don’t get the second pass, is that right?

Question for you guys that have been paying attention: is there any precedent for a high ranked facility eligible for zero selections still getting someone? My understanding is level 10+ facilities don’t get the second pass, is that right?
There is no precedent, correct... The ncepts "decision lens"criteria still continue to rank some lvl10+ facilies high on the list with 0 possible gains...

That's correct, no second pass. There's never been a 10+ eligible to select 0 on the first pass that's been able to select anyone. HR does not upload eligible ERR's and managers are not given a list to rank for facilities eligible to select 0.

Back
Top Bottom