May (Q3) 2024

I don’t think the process was very thorough. I think each number was just created locally who knows how. Many times possibly like the night before it was due. I also don’t think people realize how quickly you go from understaffed fo overstaffed. Being 2-3 over numbers quickly turns into splitting dead sectors cus everyone is sitting around. If we went to full CRWG we’d be 5-6 over numbers a lot of days.
The cynic in me says that once we get to CRWG numbers, they can pull a bunch of good boys off the floor and stick them on fake at home details, and us plebs left working the traffic wont be as mad.

Prolly not used to more than 5 concurrent users

If you're the owner of this website:​

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Uploading a 100 line spreadsheet did it in

Where you at “Nothanks”?

Tell all these people how nuts they are, and how you have the information that NATCA will not let the new CRWG numbers reduce release eligibility at all because NATCA is all about “promoting movement”.
I never said “the CRWG numbers wouldn’t reduce release eligibility at all”. I said the union promotes movement far more than the faa does. If the union didn’t , they would have just implemented all 313 facilities to crwg staffing numbers on this panel. The agency would love that, easy…no movement for them.

Back
Top Bottom