May (Q3) 2024

Q1 2024 got posted 2 days later. Q2 got delayed.

Used to be the next day on a Friday I thought.
This might be a worthy topic to reach out to our respective NCEPT reps about. I can’t find anything in either the NCEPT Placement Process or Priority Placement Tool SOPs that would allow them to be able to drag things out as they [the agency] sees fit. A date to convene/adjourn then post next day sounds pretty cut-and-dried to me, any consistent delays should be addressed.

This AND if you turn down an approved transfer you should be ineligible for three years minimum.
I know it’s not fair but they should also go to the next person that would’ve been selected for that facility and offer them the spot instead. Imagine someone getting DEN and then turning it down. That really sucks for whoever was theoretically next in line.

Unlikely, my guess is they won't release until after Memorial Day weekend. They are all too busy smoking their meats, driving to their vacation spots, while "teleworking."
I’d be so pissed if it doesn’t come out tomorrow that’s crazy to make us wait like that

Unlikely, my guess is they won't release until after Memorial Day weekend. They are all too busy smoking their meats, driving to their vacation spots, while "teleworking."
I think they’ll have it in before then, respectfully sir.

Any chance of it coming out today?
It’ll be posted tomorrow at noon

Some facilities who are eligible to release are being frozen. MCO, CMH, VGT among others. If you’re a potential outbound, good luck.
Dang, those folks trying to leave those places ain't going anywhere now looking at the future staff targets:

MCO 22 -> 35
CMH 41-> 55
VGT 11 -> 20

Hope everyone likes where they live cause once these numbers are implemented throughout the NAS, it's shutting movement to a trickle (which is what the FAA wants.)

Dang, those folks trying to leave those places ain't going anywhere now looking at the future staff targets:

MCO 22 -> 35
CMH 41-> 55
VGT 11 -> 20

Hope everyone likes where they live cause once these numbers are implemented throughout the NAS, it's shutting movement to a trickle (which is what the FAA wants.)
MCO has been on six day weeks despite appearing near fully staffed on paper. Their number is too low. However, I don't think that should prevent anyone currently there from getting out before the new numbers are officially implemented. If they or any of the other facilities can release per the current rules, then they should be releasing folks.

MCO has been on six day weeks despite appearing near fully staffed on paper. Their number is too low. However, I don't think that should prevent anyone currently there from getting out before the new numbers are officially implemented. If they or any of the other facilities can release per the current rules, then they should be releasing folks.
Agree 100%. They’re picking and choosing who should get the new numbers now and who shouldn’t.

MCO 22 -> 35
CMH 41-> 55
VGT 11 -> 20

No dude, the union will always “fight for the most movement”. That one guy in here insists and keeps reiterating it.

Some facilities who are eligible to release are being frozen. MCO, CMH, VGT among others. If you’re a potential outbound, good luck.
Are you saying that they changed the staffing numbers for MCO, CMH, and VGT for this panel after they were frozen? No fucking way

Back
Top Bottom