Transportation Industry Pay Increases

How about these wonderful pay increases the rest of the transportation industry is getting? I’m SURE we’ll be taken care of soon.

Attachments

• 7BE2627A-E815-44B6-A2AC-6CAADAD09756.jpeg
    7BE2627A-E815-44B6-A2AC-6CAADAD09756.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
With a lot less responsibility if we’re being honest.
And ALOT more work. Look around you think the people we work with would be okay with that?

Yes. Better work schedule.
With ALOT more work!

If you are in a low level facility, would it be better to just go work for UPS?
If you actually look at the ups deal, the 170k is total compensation. Even the lower levels get close when you include medical, tsp, leave, pension etc

Im not saying we shouldn’t be asking for more but let’s not pretend many of us aren’t better off than this ups deal when you look at the overall picture.

Last edited:
And ALOT more work. Look around you think the people we work with would be okay with that?

With ALOT more work!

If you actually look at the ups deal, the 170k is total compensation. Even the lower levels get close when you include medical, tsp, leave, pension etc

Im not saying we shouldn’t be asking for more but let’s not pretend many of us aren’t better off than this ups deal when you look at the overall picture.
Employee Express shows a total compensation package dollar amount under Federal Employees Benefit Statement.

At my low level shit hole, 115,800. My pay is roughly 35k less than the package. 170k > 116k.

We should be fighting for more. These numbers were good in 2008 but not anymore.

Employee Express shows a total compensation package dollar amount under Federal Employees Benefit Statement.

At my low level shit hole, 115,800. My pay is roughly 35k less than the package. 170k > 116k.

We should be fighting for more. These numbers were good in 2008 but not anymore.
Holy shit, I never knew about that menu option, thanks!

With ALOT more work!

a lot* ...dumbass.

a lot* ...dumbass.
I hope you enjoy that 4 hour break ALOT! While not having to lift anything.

Ok sure. Couple questions Does that include the 5 percent match? Does that include our pension? Our early retirement also? Pobably not.

Also 170 is the TOP, you aren’t there. And neither will many ups workers. you are still above the average ups worker while

Ok sure. Couple questions Does that include the 5 percent match? Does that include our pension? Our early retirement also? Pobably not.

Also 170 is the TOP, you aren’t there. And neither will many ups workers. you are still above the average ups worker while
I think, generally, it’s about the fact that their union is getting them something significantly better. Air traffic deserves something more reference inflation and short staffing. UPS may have more physical workload, but the stress of our job is also worth a pay raise.

I think, generally, it’s about the fact that their union is getting them something significantly better. Air traffic deserves something more reference inflation and short staffing. UPS may have more physical workload, but the stress of our job is also worth a pay raise.
I don’t disagree we could use a raise. Schedule alone does it.

But many on here and at work focus on the number “170” and ignore many of the things different that are substantially worse as an ups driver. They trade off just like we do. Overall our pay is waaaaaay better than that figure that’s only a small portion of their employees

Back
Top Bottom