Feb 2018

TOA is a great starter tower as well. Straightforward, easy, and fun operation. You just have to live in LA/SoCal, which isn't for everyone.

Looks like a great time for people to get into MKE. Excellent staffing (92%) and still able to pick up 6 people.

Looks like a great time for people to get into MKE. Excellent staffing (92%) and still able to pick up 6 people.
My friend who works there just texted me... They had three of four people retire with little to no notice and like three people lost their medical as well. They could use more people right now

My friend who works there just texted me... They had three of four people retire with little to no notice and like three people lost their medical as well. They could use more people right now
If they get all 6 people, I'd be very surprised to see anyone else able to get to MKE for a long time.

Like GBP said, since the PPT ran on 12/27, they've had 3 people retire and 2 additional outbounds. Basing it off the numbers on the 1/17 SWB data, they can select 10 on the first pass and 6 on the second.

Like GBP said, since the PPT ran on 12/27, they've had 3 people retire and 2 additional outbounds. Basing it off the numbers on the 1/17 SWB data, they can select 10 on the first pass and 6 on the second.
Oh wow, so they'll climb even higher up the next priority list. Great news for people wanting MKE. I wouldn't have minded working there to start, but not now since I've been at a higher level facility and have no connection to Wisconsin.

Based on your knowledge of the 1/17 SWB data, will MKE or ZAU be higher on the priority list? I have bids into both facilities, but I'd love an up/down!

Based on your knowledge of the 1/17 SWB data, will MKE or ZAU be higher on the priority list? I have bids into both facilities, but I'd love an up/down!
It's hard to say for sure because the Decision Len's Criteria largest deciding factor is an unknown scarcity factor that is not publicly available.

With that being said, ZAU's total number of selections will stay relatively consistent (depending on how placement list inbounds/outbounds are redistributed). At the moment I'm showing them going from 18 selections to 16-17. With MKE adding 4 additional selections, I'd expect them to shoot up the list. Stranger things have happened though, in the past facilities have gone from needing 10 people to 15 people and moved down on the priority list.

Based on what I saw of the manager's ranking list last panel, MKE will be a borderline guaranteed selection.

sorry not sure what forum to ask ...if you signed a TOL from last ncept, and FOL within next week or two, can you still bid on a supervisor opening and be considered?
MPP bids and the NCEPT are handled independently. Career wise, it would be tough to overcome the tarnished reputation. If the FLM bid is at your current facility, it's career suicide. If your TOL facility is in the same district/region as the FLM bid, your reputation will proceed you. The last person who I'm aware of that did this didn't last two years in the agency.

Back
Top Bottom